The Cooperative's EMS Performance Awards recognise and reward outstanding EMS service.
Five key performance indicators are measured for each operator and then reviewed and confirmed by an independent third-party auditor.
2016 EMS Performance Award Winners
The EMS Cooperative presents Gold, Silver and Bronze awards to operators that provide an excellent EMS service for worldwide partners in the EMS delivery network over a full year.
- Gold - Hong Kong (China); Korea (Rep.); Latvia; Malaysia; the Netherlands
- Silver - Hungary; Macao (China); Poland; Slovakia; Thailand; United Arab Emirates; Viet Nam
- Bronze - Chile; Norway; Serbia (Rep.)
The awards were announced and presented at the EMS Cooperative General Assembly in March 2017.
- Gold: Azerbaijan; Hong Kong (China); Hungary; Saint Lucia and Singapore
- Silver: Moldova; Norway
- Bronze: Israel
- Gold: Hungary; Korea (Rep.); Latvia; Singapore.
- Silver: Norway; Saint Lucia.
- Bronze: Belarus; United States of America.